|Company Name||TAIZHOU PASMO FOOD TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD|
|Applicable Industries||Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Restaurant, Retail, Food Shop, Food & Beverage : Shops. Wholesaler|
|After warranty Service||Video technical support. Online support. Spare parts Provided|
|Machinery Test Report||Provided|
|Place or Origin||TAIZHOU ,ZHEJIANG, CHINA|
|Advantage||Easy Operation High Efficiency|
|Keywords||Soft ice cream machine; Infrared sensor;pasturization|
PASMO has abandoned the complex, unstable "piston" air pump in favor of a geared air pump that offers both performance and stability. As the air does not leak, the high pressure environment is formed inside the freezer, and the feeding efficiency is greatly improved. Not only the milk will be stable and fully expanded, but also the resistance of the frozen cylinder of the equipment will be greatly improved.
S930T is a one production machine because it has one side pasteurization tanks, one motor, and one independent freezing cylinder. This way it can produce separately but at the same time one mixtures that are very different from each other.
A highly flexible, versatile, three-lever machine with which operators can manage production and create elaborate, rich specialties of various flavors, satisfying every type of customer.
First of all, it is necessary to check whether the scraper of the mixing shaft in the freezer tank is damaged, and then keep enough heat dissipation space. The condenser should be in a well-ventilated position as far as possible, and the condenser should be cleaned regularly.
Take the ice cream out of a clean container, pour it into a storage tank, melt it and produce it as soon as possible.
If two flavors are the same, squeeze a few ice cream from the outlet with less output and pour them into the storage cylinder with more output, so that the output of both sides is basically balanced. If it is a different flavor, you need to try to keep the production balance when selling.
After cleaning the ice cream machine, the water in the mixing tank is not put clean, which is also very easy to cause the freezing tank phenomenon.
Our ice cream machines have been highly recognized by our customers,We have our own special producing engineering for all of our machines,which need much more working and to use much better material on the products.
Our company is one of the most professional domestic enterprises that integrate research and development, manufacturing and distribution of such products. We have numerous styles of products with consistent quality and excellent performance that fully meet the national quality and sanitary standards.In addition, we provide the following services.
1) Answer your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2) 24 hours technical support and after sales services
3) Lifetime with professional engineer support.
4) Within 1 year, supply spare parts for free if ice cream machine has manufacturer quality problem with convincing evidence.
5) CE approved and 12 month warranty
6) Accept OEM,ODM
7) Provide user manual and Website operation video
1. Q: What about MOQ?
A: We accept at least 1 unit for testing the machine quality first. For other products, pls kindly talk with us in detail.
2. Q: How long is the production time?
A: It depends on the order quantity. Generally it would take about 7 days to finish the production. But the machine can be shipped out right away if we have the machine in stock.
3. Q: How to pay for the order?
A: Our payment term normallly is 40%T/T as the deposit, and the rest 60% paid against the draft B/L. The L/C at sight, Western Union/MoneyGram and Paypal are also available here.
4. Q: When can I get the products? Do you offer shipping service?
A: Shipping time is depended on the destination and the type of shipping method. For now, we offer shipping by sea, by air and by express. We can check the detailed shipping time for you with the details you shared.
5. Q: What is the machine warranty for me?
A: All equipments comes with one-year warranty for non-consumable parts. We will send parts out right away if the problem resulted from machine itself.
6. Q: Can you make a new ice cream machine design/LOGO for me?
A: Yes, we offer OEM&ODM service and produce the machines with the most competitive price in shortest time.
7. Q: How can I get parts and how much do they cost?
A: All machine spare parts are ready in stock here. Just inform us which part you need with quantity and we will send you the cost details accordingly in detail right away. All the parts would be sent by express direclty to your address.
8. Q: How can I get samples?
A: For machines, you can order 1 unit as sample directly for checking the quality. For detailed cost, pls kindly talk with me. For other related products, such as spoons, cups and so on, we offer several samples for free, but the express cost is on you.