Pasmo S970F ice cream vending maker machine 5flover with bill acceptor ice cream maker machine toy

Short Description:

israel ice cream machine
old fashion ice cream machine
is alibaba shops
rolled ice cream machine in uae
ice cream filling machine with swirl


Product Detail

FAQ

Product Tags

Production Video

cfh

Product Size

size

Technical Specs

Name S970F
Flavours 2+1
Mix delivery system Gravity feed or Pump feed option
Hourly production 50-60L/H
Hopper Tank Capacity 9L*2
Cylinder Capacity 2.52L*2
Output Power 3KW
Cooling System Air Cooling or water cooling option
Refirgerant R404a
Machine size 520*770*1444mm
Net weight 241KG
Voltage option 220V 50/60HZ 1PHASE

380V 50/60HZ 3PHASE

Gravity feed

y

Advantages & Benefits

* [STRONG FUNCTIONALITY]- Equipped With two large capacity hoppers, this ice cream machine maker adopts powerful compressors and radiators for long-term use.

 * [INTELLIGENT CONTROL]- The operation of the machine can be easily observed through the LCD display. This electric ice cream maker machine is featuring pre-cooling and one-click cleaning function.

 * [2+1 FLAVORS]- The soft-serve ice cream maker can make three different flavors, including two single flavors and one mix flavor.

 * [EXTENSIVE USE]- Can be used to make soft ice cream, yogurt and other sorbets. The commercial ice cream maker is perfect to use for restaurants, cafes, fast food shops, etc.

Pasmo Factory

tu10
xzds

Make the world taste better

You can find PASMO machines in many different places, like frozen yogurt shop, ice cream shop, chain shop, coffee bars, club, ice cream trucks,etc.Meanwhile we have many related productions like:Ice cream powder ice cream scoop ice cream lamp brand and so on

You give us the thinking , we give you the machine.

Pasmo Exhibition

tu1-6
tu1-7

FAQ

1.What about MOQ?

We accept at least 1 unit for testing the machine quality first. For other products, pls kindly talk with us in detail.

2.How long is the production time?

It depends on the order quantity. Generally it would take about 7 days to finish the production. But the machine can be shipped out right away if we have the machine in stock.

3. Can you make a new ice cream machine design/LOGO for me?

Yes, we offer OEM&ODM service and produce the machines with the most competitive price in shortest time.

4.How to pay for the order?

Our payment term normallly is 30%T/T as the deposit, and the rest 70% paid against the draft B/L. The L/C at sight, Western Union/MoneyGram and Paypal are also available here.


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 1.  Q: What about MOQ?
    A: We accept at least 1 unit for testing the machine quality first. For other products, pls kindly talk with us in detail.
     
    2.  Q: How long is the production time?
    A: It depends on the order quantity. Generally it would take about 7 days to finish the production. But the machine can be shipped out right away if we have the machine in stock.
     
    3.  Q: How to pay for the order?
    A: Our payment term normallly is 40%T/T as the deposit, and the rest 60% paid against the draft B/L. The L/C at sight, Western Union/MoneyGram and Paypal are also available here.
     
    4.  Q: When can I get the products? Do you offer shipping service?
    A: Shipping time is depended on the destination and the type of shipping method. For now, we offer shipping by sea, by air and by express. We can check the detailed shipping time for you with the details you shared.
     
    5.  Q: What is the machine warranty for me?
    A: All equipments comes with one-year warranty for non-consumable parts. We will send parts out right away if the problem resulted from machine itself.
     
    6.  Q: Can you make a new ice cream machine design/LOGO for me?
    A: Yes, we offer OEM&ODM service and produce the machines with the most competitive price in shortest time.
     
    7.  Q: How can I get parts and how much do they cost?
    A: All machine spare parts are ready in stock here. Just inform us which part you need with quantity and we will send you the cost details accordingly in detail right away. All the parts would be sent by express direclty to your address.
     
    8.  Q: How can I get samples?
    A: For machines, you can order 1 unit as sample directly for checking the quality. For detailed cost, pls kindly talk with me. For other related products, such as spoons, cups and so on, we offer several samples for free, but the express cost is on you.

    Write your message here and send it to us